Thursday, December 31, 2009

Watch out Food Network....here we come!



Okay, so Mande & I were having a email conversation earlier this week. It went like this:

Mande: From Bleaders...read below.

Lmao!!!!!



Tell her not to forget me when she becomes famous!!!!


I thought it was funny too. I like the way Nikki writes.

Me too……..has she ever tried sending articles to magazines???

Nikki: Oh, sweet Jesus!

Mande: What’s wrong with that?

Nikki: Nothing…just trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I have more fun typing than wiping a$$ all day at the hospital, but I enjoy it all the same. What to do, what to do? Find me a free lance writing job to get my foot in the door…lol

Mande: Hey – you know, someone at Food Network could read the blog & we could get our own show on Food Network!

Nikki: I like that idea lots better! We could call the show “It’s All Butter” a cooking/talk show. Paula would be our first guest and we’d have an obstacle course like on Double Dare (1986) and make her jump into a vat of butter! LOL Or pick a butter booger nose for shrimp or something. LOL Marc Summers could emcee, he already is on Food Network.

Mande: LOL I think she would be a hoot at that! Too funny! We’d have to have a shrine off to the side for JC (Julia Child) & every time we’d do something that came from her, we’d have to bow towards the shrine.

I think we’d have to have Martha on just so we could mock her. She’d probably get pissed. The she & Jules would have to fight with butter sabers…lol

Nikki: Butter Sabers….that’s the best! Food Network, here we come!
How about a shrine of Child made out of butter? BTW-Google butter sculptures...it's so gross with all that butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment