Friday, January 1, 2010

Choices

So. Choices. So many choices. I have to make a decision on where to begin. I am leaning toward a dessert. Not knowing by who yet, but my sweet tooth is calling.
I picked up two PD & 1 JC book at the library yesterday just to look. I haven't even cracked open the JC book yet. It's not her cookbook, it's like a how to do stuff book. I'll get the name up if I use something out of it.
I did cook some eggs for breakfast this morning. Michael had fried & Emma had an omelet. I had the pan shaking going for the Em's omelet & it was going great. It was loose an' all like JC describes in her book - but I chickened out and slipped half it out of the pan onto her plate and flipped the other half on top. My omelet stuck so I had a super scrambled egg. Still edible, which is what matters the most, right? But hey- it's all butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment