Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oven Night

Almost everything I made tonight for dinner was done in the oven. It was NOT done on purpose. I didn't realize it until I had dessert in the oven and I needed to add something else to it. Mom and I made the dinner tonight. It was in the category of awesome. Parmesan Chicken Tenders, PD's Mini Onion Quiches Italian Tomatoes, PD Lady's Cheesy Mac and for dessert, Lady Cream Cheese Brownies. All of the PD recipes came from her first cookbook, and since I had to look them up online because I have alread returned the cookbook, I can not get you the page numbers, but that is where the recipes came from.
Mom raved over the Parmesan Tenders. That is part of a recipe from the Giada De Laurentiis, Everyday Italian collection that Jamey & the kids already like.
The quiches were good room temp, but were better warm when they came from the oven. The mac n' cheese wasn't anything super special as it was a basic mac n' cheese. Nikki suggested that we take the rustic bread topping from MS's crapy mac & try it own what I made tonight. The brownies were the same as I made on Jan 8th, so we knew they were going to be great. I decided on that desert so everyone else could taste them since there wasn't any left from Joey's b-day dinner.
We washed it down with some throwback Mt.Dew, which is oh, so very very good!
OMG - it's ALL BUTTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment