Sunday, June 12, 2011

Packing Up the Freezer

School's out & the kids are hungry!!!! ALWAYS hungry! This morning I began prepping the freezer with breakfast items for the HOPEFULLY next 2 weeks. I made an entire box of pancakes, one recipe of awesome Deluxe Waffles, 2 recipes of Blueberry Muffins and 1 recipe of Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Muffins.

I have been making these waffles for about 7 1/2 years. They are so good! The photo linked is from the ones I made on this past Mother's Day and posted to all my friends who are Mom's. The only thing I do to pancake mix from a box is add vanilla flavoring. The muffin recipe, is actually from the book Blueberry Muffin Murder by Joanne Fluke. This photo is when I made them the first time and where I have shared it with the Group on FB "I love Joanne Fluke!". I removed the fruit, added milk & the chips to make the other version.

No comments:

Post a Comment