Saturday, February 26, 2011

Joey's Choice

This morning I asked Joey what he wanted for supper. He thought about it and decided steaks, Bacon Potatoes and Burnt Broccoli. Well, the Broccoli was nixed due to I forgot to purchase some EVOO, so I made Yorkshire Pudding Muffins instead.
I used Adolf's Meat Marinade in Minutes mixed with some Melot for the steaks and kebobs.
Here is the link for Joey's Bacon Potatoes. Since I don't measure when I make this, I can not give correct amounts. The Yorkshire Pudding Muffins are from a recipe that my Mom made when we were younger and we enjoyed throughly. The only differce I do, is make them in a muffin pan. This was done because my kids fight over the corner pieces when done in the Pyrex dish just as I did with my siblings. Why? Because it is baked in all Butter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment