Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Hubby's Birthday

Today is Jamey's birthday.  So that means his favorite French Beef Salad and  Chocolate Chip Squares for dessert.  The Chocolate Chip Squares that he enjoys so much I found well over 13 years ago from a Southern Living Annual, but I can't find the original copy of the recipe, so I can't give proper credit for the recipe and the wonderful lady who submitted it at this moment, but when I find it I will! I promise!

Lunch today, I made French Onion Soup using the broth that was made from the beef roast that I  cooked in the Crock-Pot  last night while we slept.  I love my Crock-Pot! Now, the said meat is chilling in the fridge awaiting on me to dress it with it's vinaigrette, Swiss, Red Onions and Green Peppers.  Since Joey don't care for FBS, I picked up some thin steaks I will grill for him before we eat.  The kids have also requested Yorkshire Pudding, which I will be ever so grateful to fulfill for them.  Jamey will be happy with just the FBS and a glass of Sweet Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment