Monday, March 19, 2012

Buffalo Turkey Burgers


It's spring break, it's raining and I'm craving a burger off the grill. Problem solved, I revert back to one of my favorite spring/summer go to recipes-a simple Buffalo Turkey Burger that I adapted from an old Rachael Ray recipe. I'm guilty of posting on Facebook what I'm cooking for dinner and tonight I saved a few friends from "trolling on Pinterest" for dinner ideas. However, this yummy burger left them wanting the recipe right then and there. 
Pinched for time and busy cooking, I snapped a pic of the recipe from my cookbook I made one year, tagged my friend and posted it to my timeline, so she could make it for dinner too. I cooked the patties on my new grill pan, then brushed them with Texas Pete Wing Sauce and a quarter of a slice of Pepper Jack cheese. I put the grill pan in the warm oven for a few minutes to let the cheese melt and the buns toast.
Then I served the burgers on toasted whole wheat buns, topped with light ranch dressing, lettuce and tomatoes alongside some fries. Add a Blue Moon beer and you've got yourself a pretty tasty dinner without a lot of effort! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment