Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rick & Morty Szechuan Sauce

   My boys are big Rick and Morty fans, one more so than the other, but they both enjoy it.  I have watched it with them, and it's a better cartoon than others I have seen.  I would even watch this with them not around.  So, back in October, McDonald's failed big time.  They said they were bringing this sauce back (because of the demands of the Rick & Morty fandom). However, it was only for a limited time in very limited locations.  If you want the super details, just Google it.  

  So, today, it happened it became available and I was sent on a mission to get a 10 piece nugget with the coveted and highly anticipated Szechuan Sauce from Mickey D's on my way home.   I accomplished my mission and made my oldest little boy happy. He was only about 2 1/2 years old when it came out so, I seriously doubt he tried the original.  Only because I know I would have not wanted to clean it up.  He said it was awesome.  He said it is okay by itself but was better when he dipped the nugget in it.  I tried it by itself and the taste reminded me a lot of the sesame sauce
we use sometimes, but not exactly - but close.

All in all, today was an adventure in flavor and I have a happy house tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment