Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stick to Your Ribs Breakfast

This past Saturday night while talking to Michael on what he wanted for breakfast this morning before his final day playing at the  Greensboro Adidas Clash, he thought biscuits and gravy were a good choice. I agreed.
While laying in bed, I began to think of the many different recipes for biscuits I have made and tried to decide which one to use.  This morning, I chose to use a new recipe.  I Googled "Buttermilk Biscuits".  I chose the second one given to me.  It had fantastic ratings and I had all the ingredients, so I gave it a try.
Southern Buttermilk Biscuits. Wow, these things were great! I follow the directions as written and at the end when I pulled them out, I rubbed some butter over the hot biscuits.  These are a definite do again and again! Maybe next time, I will make them in a square pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment