Sunday, September 23, 2012

Peaches & Pumpkins

Last week I took a recipe a friend shared with me and turned it in what I love now: Peachy Baked Oatmeal! Unfortunately, when I sent the recipe home I madeit in a PDF. So, I just made a pic of the recipe and posted it here.  The pic below is from my breakfast yesterday. I put what I want in a bowl, add a little milk & 'nute it until it is nice and warm then stir til it is creamy. Yummy!


Fall is my 2nd  favorite season, as Summer is the first. So, today being the Second day of Fall, I decided that I would officially welcome it with my super yummy Pumpkin Bread!  

The recipe from Allrecipes.com is the one that I use.  My only change to it is that I use pumpkin pie spice instead of the three different spices.  I would suggest that you make the big batch instead of using the converter to break it down. That way you can buy that big can of pumpkin and use all of it instead of only using part of the regular size can.

I make two regular loaves and a batch of mini loaves. The mini-loves once cooled and froze can make a wonderful quick breakfast when they are defrosted for about 10 minutes and then microwaved for about 45 seconds and then they are like they have just come out of the oven.  The regular loves are good to slice and freeze also, but it takes about 2 of those to make a decent breakfast portion!


No comments:

Post a Comment