Monday, September 3, 2012

Too Hot to Bake

It was just too hot to cook or bake anything on Labor Day 2012 and I wanted something sweet. So I went in search for a cooler dessert. I found what I was looking for on one of my Pintrest boards (sorry, I can't remember which one I had it on). The original posting is by Michelle Duggar and her recipe for Layered Ice Cream Cake.

This was fun to make and while drizzling the syrup, I thought this would be great to make in into like a 'banana split layered ice cream cake'. The only additions would be the fruit since it has everything else. Oh, I might just add more Butterfinger next time because that is MY favorite candy bar.

As for a picture, some unknown teen stole my batteries from my ancient camera to use in a remote of some sort, so a picture right now, isn't going to happen.  Just Google. the name of the recipe and you will see many different pics on what people have made. Maybe one day, I will add my own, cause after all, it's all butter(fingers!) people!

No comments:

Post a Comment