Sunday, April 10, 2011

Braised Short Ribs & Twice Baked Potatoes

So the other day while watching Food Network, Paula Deen & her hubby Michael Grubber were making some braised short ribs. I watched, I learned, I adapted & we made them. My Michael made them with me. I did more directing than cooking on the short ribs. The cost for the short ribs weren't too bad. I just happen to get some that were marked down @ Food Lion the other day & put them in the freezer. Here is my recipe for Braised Short Ribs.
This is Michael searing the short ribs.
Placing the seared meat into the Crockpot.
Michael's first time deglazing a pan.
Finished Braised Short Ribs.
These are my Twice Baked Potatoes that went along with the meat for dinner. I didn't take a picture of the corn on the cob only cause it was just your normal corn on the cob.




No comments:

Post a Comment