Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grilled Pizza

So, Nikki was kind enough to let me use her grill since she is now in Kansas & my grill died last season. Emma & I decided to have grilled pizza's for dinner. We picked up all the toppings while shopping for her a dress this afternoon. When we came in, I began my search for the crust.
Well, I found one that turned out to be super awesome! It didn't hurt that 13,710 people have saved the recipe on All Recipes and 242 of them rated/reviewed it giving it 4.5 stars. I was the 243rd one to leave a 5 star rating!This RECIPE does have the dough go through 2 rise cycles with the yeast, but I think it was well worth the weight. I didn't brush the grill with oil & we chose our own toppings, but otherwise I followed it. This will be a do over and over again recipe. Next time, though I will have a table set up beside the grill with all my toppings so Emma don't have to make a hundred trips back and forth in the house.

Emma's Veggie Pizza
Michael's Bacon, Tomato & Ranch Pizza
Gracie's Pizza
Mande's Veggie Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment