Monday, April 18, 2011

Veal Parmesan

Tonight I made Joey's favorite meal, Veal Parmesan. This use to be one of my favorite meals growing up and I am happy to share it with my family as well. Veal itself isn't that expense if you watch the dates on the meat and pick it up the day before it runs out since that is the day that the meat department will mark it down. I just freeze it so I don't waste my money. Jamey said that the meal tonight was better than what we could get in a restaurant. That made me feel so good!

I made a Simple Marinara for it yesterday so I didn't have to much work for the meal tonight. The Simple Marinara can have browned ground beef, ground pork, or Italian sausage added to it to make it into a meat sauce just to have over your favorite pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment