Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bummer, it's a dud.

My last trip to Marshall’s I found The Everything Quick Meals Cookbook for $3.99. I decided to make the Chili con Queso Dinner from page 108. The recipe looked simple enough and my family eats all the ingredients, so I thought it was a good idea to try it.

Apparently, it was time for me to hit a DUD with a new recipe. I am kinda glad I shorted it on some of the ingredients as Jamey was SWEATING from the spiciness of the dish. Emma kept mixing hers with her Spanish Style Rice to knock the spice down and Joey wouldn’t get more after his first 2 bites! Jamey says I can make it again but with definite changes. If you like spice, then by all means make it as it is written, but if you don’t then you might want to make some adjustments on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment