Saturday, May 7, 2011

Supper Requested by Joey

Joey asked to have Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches for dinner, So, I accommodated him and his palate tonight. I also fixed French Fries to accompany the sandwiches and Vegan French Onion Soup for me. The marinara sauce that I used on the Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches was one that I kind made up on the fly, but I am sure any jar spaghetti or pizza sauce will do, or this Simple Marinara that I will use occasionally.

My soup was quite good as I have been searching for the correct ingredients to give me the same flavor as the stuff with beef broth. Michael didn't notice it wasn't made the same, he just said it was still super yummy as always. I did find many Vegan French Onion Soup options when I Googled it, but some had ingredients in them, I didn't use when I made Mom's version so, I just decided to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment