Sunday, May 29, 2011

My house smells like Sausage Bread!!!

One of our favorite meals in this house is Sausage Bread. It took me 3 years to create it to get it to a recipe I use now for 9 years. The biggest change is from where I use to make 1 loaf with 2 pounds of sausage to 2 loaves with 4 pounds of sausage. I am almost scared to see the day I have to add a 3rd loaf and 2 more pounds of sausage!It does make sure there are leftovers, but the leftovers are first come first get! I know several of my co-workers are extremely happy when I show up on Monday morning with a slice for them. This is good for dinner and even better to have it for breakfast re-warmed.
I honestly don't think the pictures do the food justice. But it makes for super happy taste buds and makes my house smell AWESOME!!! (I will post recipe soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment