Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happiness on Michael's Plate!

Tonight the menu actually showed Taco Salad but I read it wrong on Tuesday night so I made the Taco Salad last night and the Pineapple Chicken Kabobs/Pineapple Pork Kabobs tonight. The first time Imade these, I followed the orignial recipe from Mrs.Dash but found we liked the simpler version better. The "eyeballs" are actually the Easy Rolls I made Monday night but done in a mini-muffin pan. They were much better with the meal tonight than they were with the Beef Burgundy. Michael asked for his plate to be shown in the blog tonight.

For dessert I decided to get into my Betty Crockers Ultimate Cake Cookbook and see what I had on hand to make. The recipe I choose was the Gold Butterscotch Cake on page 37. I haven't cut into it yet, but the icing was more a cakey type custard instead of icing. It is possible at this point I won't make it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment