Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's a Great Day at the Cape Hatteras KOA...

Ah, thinking of my summer in Rodanthe, NC back in 2001 has inspired dinner and brought back some wonderful memories. Here's a photo of me & my fellow Summershiners. Everyone is serious in the picture except for the Randy, our Activities Director & preacher, go figure. It's 34 degrees with an overcast here in Kansas today. So, to cope with a little spring fever, I'm making Baja Fish Tacos for dinner. This simple recipe is great for summer nights and ready in less than 30 minutes. Don't turn your nose up at fish & tacos in the same sentence, they are really good. When I lived at the beach years ago, a few of my older co-workers raved about Tuesday fish taco nights at their camper. I never joined them and I regret that, because as good as mine are, I would think that Skev & Bev's fish tacos were the bomb!
Yes, it's okay to play with your food. That's half the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment