Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little Help from Butcher's Twine

Dinner on Friday was completely mistimed on my end because I didn't read an important line in the ingredient list. I missed the part where the Simple Tomato Sauce on was suppose to be used WITH the meat in the oven. Whoops!

We enjoyed Braciole with some Rotini pasta and some Pillsbury French Loaf. The Simple Tomato Sauce is really nice and makes extra so, I was able to put it in the freezer. I had quite fun tying up the meat since I don't use recipes that often that require butchers twine. It's not pretty, but it worked!


This was only the second time we have enjoyed this dish, as the first time was January 11, 2004. It has sat in my "Recipes 3" collection since then. I decided when making this month's menu that we would visit it again. I fixed my mistake and we ate later than normal, but it was still delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment