Sunday, March 13, 2011

Marie & Lorraine Came to Dinner Tonight!

Actually it was Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing and Quiche Lorraine that we dined on this evening for dinner. The menu was JC's Quiche Lorraine, from Vol.1, page 147 and a salad. The quiche was light and fluffy with the cream and eggs. Michael is now calling this "Egg Pie" for the fact he thinks it taste like a scrambled egg with bacon in it. Joey asked for the addition of cheese to it.I don't purchase Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing a lot because it is $2.99 a jar, so it was a "splurge" item for the grocery list this week. My kids love the stuff as much as I do, but they know it doesn't come home that often.
The salad was just iceberg lettuce, tomato, carrot, cheddar cheese, red onion, diced ham and some bacon that I didn't use for the quiche. I sprinkled some Salad Supreme Seasoning then tossed it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment